What I would like to see with ST... Age of equipment on the Follow Up tab Be able to run a report on ages of equipment Run a report alphabetically by last name INSTEAD of first name Run a report by towns

kmunro
New Contributor

3 REPLIES 3

scamcrob
New Contributor II

I'm brand new to this and wish I would've known from day one of onboarding and perhaps it only pertains to importing data during data import, but we heard from the FB ST group that there's a hidden setting that can be turned on by an ST expert that switches last and first names around. Perhaps your ST person could see if this could be used for daily reporting purpose. If not then export to Excel, insert a blank column next to the name column. then start typing the last name eactly how it appears, into the corresponding cell. After repeating this a few times, excel does it's magic and autopopulates the remaining last names. Hope that makes sense.

coolray_2
New Contributor

Unfortunately, ST doesn't separate first and last name in the name field.

Previous ContributorPrevious Contributor
Former Community Member

So that our techs can quickly see if the system is new or nearing replacement, we created tags for equipment ages; e.g. 12+ yrs old and can then also run searches for all our customers with that tag. There is also the "Customer by Equipment Age Report" in the reports section that pulls from the equipment sections of each customer.

Setting up the Zones allowed us to run reports by cities - super helpful when it comes to paying our taxes/renewing our business licenses in each city.