Adding tech to multiple jobs in one click

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I have a quick question about dispatching! We have a technician who is just in training so we team him up with another technician and they go to the jobs together. I learned who he will be paired with next week for training so I had to go through that lead tech's jobs and then add this trainee to every one of this tech's jobs for the week. It was a little time consuming. Is there a way I can just click once to have the trainee assigned to this tech's jobs for the entire week? Does anyone know of a tip to make this faster? If this doesn't exist, I will be adding it to the ideas page but wanted to check first!

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling
3 REPLIES 3

josh_via
New Contributor III

Hey @KhianaKlatt ,

I wouldn't say I know a method with just one click, but in the dispatch preview page that pops out from the right when you click on a call, I click the 3 vertical dots to the top right which let me assign a tech or helper easier, then just click each additional call and repeat until that day is complete. The only thing that is troublesome is if one tech has to leave the job to go to another, while the other remains, then it creates some difficulties when trying to complete the call for the techs.

That is the only recommendation that I'm aware of for this instance.

Hope this helps.

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Thanks for this suggestion. Maybe it is just because it is Monday morning and I am exhausted but I am having a hard time finding what you mean. Do you mind sending me a screenshot of what you mean by the 3 vertical dots and assigning them easier this way? I have been right clicking on the job then clicking "reassign" and adding the helper in this way to each job.

Khiana Klatt

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I ended up creating an idea. Please vote here: COMMUNITY-I-4470 

https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-4470 

Khiana Klatt