COMMUNITY-I-2192 Custom Reschedule Confirmation Messages

jsoch
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Some industries need to mass reschedule appointments due to weather etc. and currently there is no easy way to let customers know WHY the appointment was rescheduled, we only have the option to re-send a new confirmation.

I would like to see a feature that if an appointment is rescheduled, you have the option to send out the default confirmation or to create a custom one specific to the job(s) being rescheduled.

For example, If we could use this feature you can use Maps 2.0 to reschedule an entire area of appointments and send out a message to say "Your appointment has been rescheduled due to the current rainfall, your new appointment date is xxx," and so on.

Right now whenever we reschedule we just get a ton of phone calls anyways asking why and this would eliminate that so hopefully incoming calls are for new customers or new business. 

If you think this would be a good idea, please head over to  COMMUNITY-I-2192 and vote!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dave
Contributor

This is a phenomenal idea!  @Michael76 

Voting now.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

scott_ni
New Contributor II

@jsoch I agree, this is a great idea. I would also like the ability for reschedule confirmations to be automatic just like booking confirmations. 

Michael76
New Contributor II

This is a requirement and will keep our phones free for incoming service calls or new customers.!

JessicaSmith

Voted!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

Dave
Contributor

This is a phenomenal idea!  @Michael76 

Voting now.