Job Descriptions at the Top of the Dispatch Board Get Cut Off

Alyssa
New Contributor III

When hovering over the jobs on the dispatch board, a description box will appear. The jobs toward the top have a description box that gets cut off, not allowing us to see the type of job, tags, business unit, etc. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

e_dunn
Former Titan

@Alyssa and @kgarvey8 - I checked with our Support team on this, as I was thinking it was perhaps related to something else we had been seeing. Unfortunately, it's not. Our next steps in helping you resolve this issue would be to have you both connect with our Support team and create a support ticket (chat, email, or phone) for further investigation. You can do this quickly through Help within the ServiceTitan platform OR click Support in the Community top navigation. It will bring you to a page where you can Create a case. Please feel free to add a link to this post (https://community.servicetitan.com/t5/Dispatch/Job-Descriptions-at-the-Top-of-the-Dispatch-Board-Get...) .

I'm sorry I wasn't able to solve this for you. If you are having issues with creating a case, please let me know. I'm happy to help in any way I can.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Alyssa
New Contributor III

Emailing Service Titan Support did fix the issue! Waited a month and a half, but they solved it. So if you are having issues, follow the advise of emailing support.

e_dunn
Former Titan

@Alyssa and @kgarvey8 - I checked with our Support team on this, as I was thinking it was perhaps related to something else we had been seeing. Unfortunately, it's not. Our next steps in helping you resolve this issue would be to have you both connect with our Support team and create a support ticket (chat, email, or phone) for further investigation. You can do this quickly through Help within the ServiceTitan platform OR click Support in the Community top navigation. It will bring you to a page where you can Create a case. Please feel free to add a link to this post (https://community.servicetitan.com/t5/Dispatch/Job-Descriptions-at-the-Top-of-the-Dispatch-Board-Get...) .

I'm sorry I wasn't able to solve this for you. If you are having issues with creating a case, please let me know. I'm happy to help in any way I can.

Alyssa
New Contributor III

Thank you @e_dunn !

kgarvey8
New Contributor II

I have I think the same issue, depends on the length of the job summary of the job you hover over - and where your screen is position.

Alyssa
New Contributor III

Yes, some get cut off more than others. 

e_dunn
Former Titan

@Alyssa - Would you be able provide a screen shot of what you are seeing?

Alyssa
New Contributor III

Sure, @e_dunn here is a screenshot example. CaptureExample.PNG