Job Details Flyout-new tab issue

Maria
New Contributor

Due to the new job flyout implementation there is no way to get to the job page without the system opening a new tab. This is so frustrating!!! As this is the only place to access the customers phone number from the dispatch board when making multiple calls back to back it is extremely cumbersome. Can we add an option to call the customer from the flyout?  Or at least make it so it doesn't open a new tab each time I access the job details page from the flyout or the right click menu? 

Here is the idea board ID COMMUNITY-I-1947 

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

GradyRoaten
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I only have the flyout in Next account so far, but it has a call feature from that screenflyout screen call feature.PNG

View solution in original post

jenn_gib
New Contributor

Where is the solution for shutting off the job details flyout as it is very frustrating to have a new window opened everytime I am using it 

GradyRoaten

Go to your dispatch board and looking for Settings icon in top right of board (not main ST settings).

Then click Board Appearance. Then select to turn off Show job details flyout

7 REPLIES 7

jenn_gib
New Contributor

Where is the solution for shutting off the job details flyout as it is very frustrating to have a new window opened everytime I am using it 

GradyRoaten

Go to your dispatch board and looking for Settings icon in top right of board (not main ST settings).

Then click Board Appearance. Then select to turn off Show job details flyout

GradyRoaten

I only have the flyout in Next account so far, but it has a call feature from that screenflyout screen call feature.PNG

Alisa
New Contributor

I agree, it is very frustrating!! 

RandiThompson

We got this a little early in beta and that was the first thing I told our CSM, "we need to be able to call from the flyout"!! 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

erinpbradley
Contributor

Totally agree on this one! There should be a quicker way to make a phone call to a customer for a job on today's dispatch.

JessicaSmith

This might be the first time I've seen someone NOT want a new tab! Regardless, yeah I really do think you should be able to click to call from the flyout... 

Share this idea with ServiceTitan's Product team via the Ideas board. Be sure to come back here and share the Idea ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx) so we can upvote your idea!

At the top of this screen, click on the IDEAS heading. Then click the ADD A NEW IDEA button. Your idea will have an ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx). If you reply to this thread with that ID after you create it, people can easily search for and upvote your idea!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions