Technicians Receiving Emails for Every Dispatch

t_joner
New Contributor III

Does anyone have an option where the technician does not receive an email for every dispatch? These emails needlessly clog up an inbox, and can bury important emails that are sent to a technician.  Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

From settings --> Your Account --> Feature Configurations --> Dispatch Email From

Randi mentioned she doesn't have Feature Configs in her account yet, yours may be the same thing?  If you don't have it, reach out to support as it should have gone live with ST-67 update.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

scusano
New Contributor II

Have you looked at your alerts?  We noticed that we made an alert to email the technician every time they were dispatched.  We removed that alert also. 

Stacy Cusano
Edd Helms AIr Conditioning & Electric

MirandaMel

It is a gated feature configuration I believe as we have it shut off for our techs.  

MirandaMel_0-1697562698252.png

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE

t_joner
New Contributor III

@MirandaMel ,

Thank you very much for this information. Where in the config did you find this information?

MirandaMel

From settings --> Your Account --> Feature Configurations --> Dispatch Email From

Randi mentioned she doesn't have Feature Configs in her account yet, yours may be the same thing?  If you don't have it, reach out to support as it should have gone live with ST-67 update.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE

Hi Miranda - I believe what you are recommending just changes the email address that sends the emails. Do you know how to stop the emails from being sent when a tech is dispatched?

t_joner
New Contributor III

@MirandaMel THIS IS WONDERFUL! I have requested for this featured to be changed so that our technicians do not receive the needless emails.

RandiThompson

WOOHOO!! awesome find @MirandaMel !

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

MirandaMel

Thanks!  Have I mentioned how much I freaking LOVE seeing the feature configurations now????

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE

RandiThompson

I can't wait!! It's not in our live account yet! 😭

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating