Visible map of location when on customer page??

JulieRCI
New Contributor II

It would be so helpful to see a small map of the location of the job when on the customer page. I know you can click the link of the actual address of the company, but that's another step and another tab open. If I could just open a job and see the location on a map when on the page - be able to zoom in or out if needed without having to go to another page - THAT would be awesome. Am I missing this feature somewhere?? Thanks for any and all help.

3 REPLIES 3

beejaxn
New Contributor III

I can get down with this! Fabulous idea. Something tucked away at the bottom of the profile similar to the map on the dispatch screen would be great.  The only solution I can think of in the meantime is to edit your service zones from the settings page and craft it to your preferences. For myself, I've got the majority of the city zipcodes and adjacent counties in a 30mi radius burned into my retinas, so give it some time and maybe your internal compass will come to guide you! Cheers and good luck

LBabayan
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Congratulations on your first Community post, @JulieRCI 🎉

Thanks for sharing your feedback. That sounds like something for the ideas page! 💡

https://community.servicetitan.com/t5/Ideas/bd-p/ideas

JulieRCI
New Contributor II

DONE! Thank you!

COMMUNITY-I-5516