We need your help testing the Weekly View of the Dispatch Board!!!

Mhayashi
New Contributor II

Hi Everyone,
I’m a product designer on Dispatch and we’re working to improve our dispatch experience. We’d love to get your feedback on an additional view for Dispatch Board (Weekly Board).

Within the link, you will find 2 versions of the Weekly Board and will be presented with a series of missions to complete and questions to answer. 
Please take this study in a quiet place – such as an office or your home. This link will be recorded so please think out loud as much as possible! 

Link to survey: https://t.maze.co/102773442

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

anowack
New Contributor

Any idea when this would become a reality?

mquigley
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

how do I get notified that I can lookout for the next test? 

Mhayashi
New Contributor II

I will post a new link for the second iteration study sometime this week! I could tag you in the upcoming thread as well to make it easier.

Mhayashi
New Contributor II

Thank you to all who participated in this round of preference study. With the feedback we have received we will make changes to the design and put together the next study. Please be on the lookout for the next test in about a month or so!

rstare

I love both options - really hard to choose between the two! I trust the powers that be to decide between them for me 🙂 Super excited for this new looks, going to make a huge impact for all our CSRs

AmberC
Contributor II

@Mhayashi I wanted to see but I work for ST! So cool though. 🙃

AshleyB

This is awesome!