Inspection Form

ZephyrDan
New Contributor II

Hey all, 

We are new to the platform and are looking to implement a form that we can use in the field. If anyone could advise whether they created one in forms or imported theirs, I would appreciate it. If someone could shared theirs as well I would be forever grateful. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

reneem
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Have you checked out Titan Exchange? I would start there! Go to your settings in ServiceTitan, then click Titan Exchange, and then library!  You will see a whole list of things that you can start with and customize to fit your business! I hope this helps!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

View solution in original post

JessicaSmith

Yes, TitanExchange is a great place to start- I like to pull in forms and then modify them to work for my company.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

JessicaSmith

Yes, TitanExchange is a great place to start- I like to pull in forms and then modify them to work for my company.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

Thanks Jessica, exactly where I found what I need. 

reneem

This also hit my email this weekend and has a lot of good stuff to use! 

https://www.servicetitan.com/templates?utm_medium=email&utm_source=adhoc&utm_campaign=blog&utm_conte...

ZephyrDan
New Contributor II

Thanks Reneem, appreciate it. This was helpful.

reneem

Have you checked out Titan Exchange? I would start there! Go to your settings in ServiceTitan, then click Titan Exchange, and then library!  You will see a whole list of things that you can start with and customize to fit your business! I hope this helps!