Take Permission away from employess to DISMISS recurring events

karynl_t
New Contributor II

We often have a CSR accidently dismiss a Recurring event and there is no wat to get it back. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

RandiThompson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I like the idea to make it permission based! But its not gone forever if its accidently dismissed you can still add it when booking the job, if the job type forces a recurring visits to be picked you can still check mark the "dismissed" visits, or you can add it from the job page or book the job directly in the dismissed recurring visits on the location page. It won't show up in your reporting or follow ups so its still a pain, I would like to be able to undismiss the visit if it was done by accident! 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

View solution in original post

MBurgess22
New Contributor

I have found that you can "re-use" a dismissed recurring event by just clicking into it, setting up appt as usual and just click book job.  The recurring event shows scheduled instead of dismissed.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

MBurgess22
New Contributor

I have found that you can "re-use" a dismissed recurring event by just clicking into it, setting up appt as usual and just click book job.  The recurring event shows scheduled instead of dismissed.

Sallyh
New Contributor

Yes this is so frustrating!  

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi @karynl_t@RandiThompson, and @RandiThompson - I really like the sound of this! Be sure to share this suggestion with our Product team via the Ideas board. And don't forget, come back and share the Idea ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx) so others can upvote your idea!

RandiThompson

I like the idea to make it permission based! But its not gone forever if its accidently dismissed you can still add it when booking the job, if the job type forces a recurring visits to be picked you can still check mark the "dismissed" visits, or you can add it from the job page or book the job directly in the dismissed recurring visits on the location page. It won't show up in your reporting or follow ups so its still a pain, I would like to be able to undismiss the visit if it was done by accident! 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

Hello - I am new to Service Titan. Has there been any progress made on "undismissing" appointments that were accidentally dismissed?

ThaneGoodman
New Contributor

This would be a fantastic feature- much needed!