Any help would be appreciated...

sgibbons5
New Contributor

Hello all!  The whole office has tried to edit a customers account and whenever we go to click on edit contact methods the page reloads and does not open the contact methods. We are unable to remove contact information from the customer page at this time.  Is there a solution to this problem that I am not aware of?  Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

sheilaj
New Contributor II

I had this issue when using the old version.  They told me that I had to switch to the new version in order to edit customer information from now on.  Other people in my office was able to use the old version but I think all of them are on the new version now because of losing functionality.  I would also clear your cookies and history. Close out the tab and restart.  That seems to help me when I have issues with Service Titan.

sheilaj
New Contributor II

Service Titan support just told me to use the new version because it is because I use the old version.  I told her the new version doesn't work for my job.  She insisted changing to the new version and sent me a link to show me how to do it.  She also said that they are sunsetting the old version so to be prepared.   

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

There is also a known bug right now for this...there is a post on the Masterminds Facebook page about it.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @sgibbons5 -- be sure to check your permissions, specifically "Edit customer," as this allows you to edit details on customer record, including contacts! Hope this helps.

- Sheena @ NiFT

Sheena @ NiFT