Changed Employment, Certified Administrator

Gina921
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I have just recently switch the company's I work for. I had taken the Certified Administrator Program and passed. The company I work for now also uses Service Titan. I wanted to see how I can transfer my certifications to the new company I am with. I worked so hard on that along with all my academy training. I want to start the next level of the Certified Admin Program but it will not let me unless I take the 1st one. And I really don't want to have to retake it again. I would hate to lose it. I would appreciate any help with trying to figure this out.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DanielleCombs
Valued Contributor

Hi @Gina921 I would be happy to help you transfer your credentials. Please just send me the following info to certifications@certs.servicetitan.com 
Name:
Old Shop:
New Shop:
New Email:
New Academy Username: (To find log into ST, then click on silhouette and select Academy, then once Academy opens click on silhouette again and view profile and it will show the username.)

Also, there is not other level of certification currently for Certified Admin. There is just the annual recertification that is open for all in the fall as we have moved to a once a year recertification so everyone's certification has been extended till the end of this year if you finished last year. You will get email notifications when it comes out and you are do to complete it. 

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

Gina921

Thank you everyone. ST reached out to me yesterday. They were able to get everything switch over to my new company. I appreciate everyone's help with this. You guy's are the best 💜💜

DanielleCombs
Valued Contributor

Hi @Gina921 I would be happy to help you transfer your credentials. Please just send me the following info to certifications@certs.servicetitan.com 
Name:
Old Shop:
New Shop:
New Email:
New Academy Username: (To find log into ST, then click on silhouette and select Academy, then once Academy opens click on silhouette again and view profile and it will show the username.)

Also, there is not other level of certification currently for Certified Admin. There is just the annual recertification that is open for all in the fall as we have moved to a once a year recertification so everyone's certification has been extended till the end of this year if you finished last year. You will get email notifications when it comes out and you are do to complete it. 

rebecca_20
New Contributor II

wait......there's a next level of the Certified Admin Program???

Monica Hawkins

JessicaSmith

I think it's the recertification you need to do. I can't remember if it's annual or bi-annual.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

brironda

Hi! Do you know if the recertification will notify you when it's time to recertify?? 

JessicaSmith

Yes you should get an email!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

brironda

Awesome! Thank you for the information!! 

JessicaSmith

I don't know Danielle's username or I'd tag her to make sure you're good!

brironda

Do you know if the recertification comes through with a notification??