Digital Material Requisition Forms

AlexisFerreri
New Contributor III

Hi all,

I'm looking for a digital form that the guys in the field can fill out to request parts. Currently, they hand the Purchaser post-it notes, text her photos, or call/email them to her.

This leaves too much room for error. 

I've tried Google Forms, but the fact that it doesn't separate out item description and quantity well enough is an issue.

Any ideas? Anything in ST? I'd like something they can fill out on their phones or iPad.

Thanks!

Alexis

Alexis F
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi Alexis -- you can easily build a form within ServiceTitan to include any fields you need in order to process the parts order! You can use smart fields and conditional logic to auto-populate so once the form is opened it automatically fills out the certain fields leaving less room for typing and error from the techs in the field! You can also setup triggers and alerts so the techs are reminded when to fill it out and the office can get a copy immediately!

Sheena @ NiFT

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

d1nonly10
New Contributor II

Hi Alexis - I set up a conditional question on our check up form. If a part is needed - the tech can fill out additional information and form. The form is submitted and an alert is triggered with an email that is sent to the logistics guy.

I wish there to be a trigger to open the materials list to select a part from inventory, send to purchasing if not in stock - however those options are not there yet.

cheers

//dewan

Sheena_Palacios

Hi Alexis -- you can easily build a form within ServiceTitan to include any fields you need in order to process the parts order! You can use smart fields and conditional logic to auto-populate so once the form is opened it automatically fills out the certain fields leaving less room for typing and error from the techs in the field! You can also setup triggers and alerts so the techs are reminded when to fill it out and the office can get a copy immediately!

Sheena @ NiFT