Down Time

Tiffy76
Contributor

Hello, 

I work for a growing plumbing company, I was wondering what do your CSR's and Dispatchers do during slow times? Somedays we will take calls all day and sometimes it will be in random burst throughout the day. 

Do you have a list of things to keep check of daily or weekly? If so what are they?

I am new to the industry and service titan so any information will be greatly appreciated! 

Tiffany Mendez
Office Manager / Genzel Plumbing
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Have some call lists handy for them to reach out to existing clients on. These could be from in ServiceTitan such as recurring services, leads, unsold estimates, happy calls, etc...  You can also generate audiences to create call lists in Marketing Pro.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

View solution in original post

JaclynR23
New Contributor III

Hello! As a CSR/Dispatcher I have a list of everything I do daily and weekly and then I have things I do outside of my role as I fill-in doing admin stuff as well. A lot of it involves following up on estimates, recurring events/memberships, scheduling calls/answering the phone, dispatching the techs, watching videos in Service titan as I am the service titan guru here as well, putting together service agreements for our commercial customers, sending out "thank you" cards to new customers, getting parts lists together for our service manager and warehouse manager, making sure all calls are billed correctly, following up with customers for happy calls, creating forms and then reviewing them after every call, etc. 

There are lots more that I do on a daily basis but this is just a quick run down. I don't have a lot of down time as I always find something to do or some video to watch to further my knowledge of service titan to better my job. I would be happy to share my list with you if you would like. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

gotobrandi
Contributor II

It is also a great time for training and role playing to help them feel more comfortable handling different challenging conversations that come up with customers.

JaclynR23
New Contributor III

Hello! As a CSR/Dispatcher I have a list of everything I do daily and weekly and then I have things I do outside of my role as I fill-in doing admin stuff as well. A lot of it involves following up on estimates, recurring events/memberships, scheduling calls/answering the phone, dispatching the techs, watching videos in Service titan as I am the service titan guru here as well, putting together service agreements for our commercial customers, sending out "thank you" cards to new customers, getting parts lists together for our service manager and warehouse manager, making sure all calls are billed correctly, following up with customers for happy calls, creating forms and then reviewing them after every call, etc. 

There are lots more that I do on a daily basis but this is just a quick run down. I don't have a lot of down time as I always find something to do or some video to watch to further my knowledge of service titan to better my job. I would be happy to share my list with you if you would like. 

@JaclynR23  thank you so much Yes I would love to have you share your list with me please! 

Tiffany Mendez

Tiffy76
Contributor

Thanks @MirandaMel  

Tiffany Mendez

MirandaMel

Have some call lists handy for them to reach out to existing clients on. These could be from in ServiceTitan such as recurring services, leads, unsold estimates, happy calls, etc...  You can also generate audiences to create call lists in Marketing Pro.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning