Mentoring

HBromberg
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hello,

I am the service manager for a growing plumbing and HVAC company in South Carolina.  We are looking or a company to partner with and share ideas and thoughts.  We are looking for a company a little bigger than we are currently.  We currently are in the 5 to 7 million range but looking to go bigger this year.  We would love to see your ideas on growth and managing a bigger company and talking about the challenges you have seen.  We are looking for a company that is not in our immediate are so there would be no worries about competition.  Just healthy dialog to help us both grow!  We would love to visit and in turn would love to have you come to the beach and visit us.  Just let me know!

Howard Bromberg

4 REPLIES 4

HBromberg

We are in Myrtle Beach.  Very popular with Canadians, a lot from Quebec and Montreal, but I see plenty of Ontario tags as well!  I can send you my email via DM, if I can figure it out on this forum.

Dave
Contributor

We are based in the Greater Toronto Area in a city called Brampton.  There is 15 million people within a 2 hour drive.  Gets exciting with all 4 seasons!   We are primarily commercial and industrial but all of our customers have homes (and they love us, of course;) so we have started building a residential client list as well.  

You said beach.....are you out of Charleston or maybe Myrtle Beach?  I may have been a bit misleading before when I said I try to keep it under 900........lol

Nice to meet you.

HBromberg

Dave

Thanks for reaching out.  We have a pretty good mix here, we have a growing residential base as well as a mix of both residential and commercial in the resorts, condo buildings and hotels at the beach.  Where are you located?  I am still hoping to break 100 on the golf course myself, but I have played more since moving here than I did up north in the last 5 years!

Dave
Contributor

Are you primarily residential or commercial?  I like this idea.  Also, I can keep it under 900 on the golf course and I've heard SC has a few good ones. 😉