Need Universal Search Bar or universal Search function

snorman
New Contributor II

PLEASE create a single, universal search bar / search tool that finds any occurrence of a text string in any field of any table ("calls," "bookings," "leads," "customers," "jobs," "projects.") Having to look up things separately is absolutely ridiculous. I don't know if a (potential) customer is new or not. I don't know if we have had any previous contact with that person or phone number or address. I need to find out. Service Titan forces me to dig through "bookings" (actually  uncontacted leads imported via WinGen) and "customers" and "calls" separately. Why do I have to guess and dig around?. Salesforce has a single, universal search bar. Enter anything you want, and it gives you all results in all tables (leads, opportunities, accounts (locations), contacts, activities--everything.). You can choose to narrow the search if you want, but you don't have to. Why can't Service Titan do this?

3 REPLIES 3

AmberC
Contributor II

@snorman I agree with the others. I think this would get a ton of votes by the ST community!

rstare
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I've heard this mentioned before - I couldn't find an idea for it so you should definitely create on.

AshleyB

That’s a great idea! You should submit it in the ideas tab.