Was there any testing on the ST-62 update? what a dumpster fire

jsoch
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Normally, when I see a new update is ready for Service Titan, I honestly get excited, but holy cow what the heck went wrong with ST-62?

On paper the changes seem great, but I am not exaggerating when I say that this update has made using Service Titan beyond frustrating and is honestly losing us money.

Default Search Page is Now Customer  - Cool this makes sense, except now every 1-2 times you try and use the search feature you are greeted with a lovely page saying something went wrong. What a great improvement! nothing like having to reload your browser every 10-15 seconds to try and make something work!

Memberships Overhaul - This one is just sad. Our business relies on memberships and recurring services for all but 2 of our job types. Thousands of memberships, recurring services and so on. You know what is really great? When you try to update invoice pricing on an existing invoice template on a recurring service it randomly will revert back 4-8 times on average before finally accepting the changes, what a great feature! Want to set the recurring service arrival window to coincide with your business unit? Nope, can't do that anymore, now you can only use a custom window meaning you have to manually set up the arrival window and job start time for every single one, that's so neat! I love spending an extra five minutes on each recurring service triple checking it to make sure that the information actually stuck, why spend that time booking new jobs or creating new memberships when you are so paranoid that you have to spend the extra time to just make sure that the one thing you are trying to do actually works properly. 

Cannot believe how terrible this update truly is, it seems each day since the update I get to find a new and exciting "feature" that has made our life worse. 

4 REPLIES 4

reneem

Bummer! I know that is frustrating, but make sure you report to Support so that they get it fixed ASAP. Also include your CSM on the support ticket so she can escalate for you.

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

waynewhi
New Contributor II

I'm not seeing any of these issues with the new update. They sound suspiciously like caching issues. Try closing all of your browser tabs, clear your cache and then log back into ST. 

jsoch

Have done that multiple times and have submitted tickets that have been escalated, last report was apparently some sort of bug, but regardless its still losing us business. 

JessicaSmith

I'm in the final batch and while I'm often a little sad that I don't get the new features right when the release notes video comes out, I'm very glad that the batches ahead of me work out the bugs so I don't get these kinds of issues. You could ask your CSM to have you moved to final batch and then you'll see very few of these release related issues!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions