What Should I Do if Your QuickBooks Subscription Has Lapsed

yoviji9894
New Contributor

My QuickBooks subscription has lapsed, and I’m unsure how to proceed. What are the steps to renew or re-subscribe to regain access? Are there any issues or data loss I should be aware of during this process? Any advice on how to quickly get back to using QuickBooks would be really helpful. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kathygriffin856
New Contributor II

QuickBooks Help.png

If your QuickBooks subscription has lapsed, you’ll need to renew it to regain access. Common reasons for a lapsed subscription include expired payment methods, overdue renewal, or account issues.

Reasons That Cause QuickBooks subscription has lapsed

1. Expired Payment Information: Credit card or billing details may be outdated.
  2. Subscription Expiration: Your subscription term has ended.
  3. Account Holds: There may be issues or holds on your account due to unresolved billing problems.

Ways to Fix QuickBooks subscription has lapsed:

1. Update Payment Information: Log in to QuickBooks Online, go to Gear icon (⚙️) > Account and Settings > Billing & Subscription, and update your payment details.
  2. Renew Subscription: Click Renew Now on the dashboard or billing page.
  3. Contact Support: For persistent issues, visit the QuickBooks Support page or call customer service.

These steps should help you restore your QuickBooks subscription promptly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

kathygriffin856
New Contributor II

QuickBooks Help.png

If your QuickBooks subscription has lapsed, you’ll need to renew it to regain access. Common reasons for a lapsed subscription include expired payment methods, overdue renewal, or account issues.

Reasons That Cause QuickBooks subscription has lapsed

1. Expired Payment Information: Credit card or billing details may be outdated.
  2. Subscription Expiration: Your subscription term has ended.
  3. Account Holds: There may be issues or holds on your account due to unresolved billing problems.

Ways to Fix QuickBooks subscription has lapsed:

1. Update Payment Information: Log in to QuickBooks Online, go to Gear icon (⚙️) > Account and Settings > Billing & Subscription, and update your payment details.
  2. Renew Subscription: Click Renew Now on the dashboard or billing page.
  3. Contact Support: For persistent issues, visit the QuickBooks Support page or call customer service.

These steps should help you restore your QuickBooks subscription promptly.