the most annoying thing

jtullous
New Contributor II

One the job page, the scheduled appointments are in a table that I have scroll through. I can only see three appointments. The top appointment shown is the oldest, so if want to change something on an appointment I have made, I have to scroll through all the old appointments. Additionally, the screen does not smoothly scroll down, I have to scroll a bit, wait for more appointments stop load, scroll some more, wait for more appointments stop load, scroll some more, wait for more appointments stop load, scroll some more, wait for more appointment stop load, scroll some more, wait for more appointment stop load, scroll some more, wait for more appointment stop load, scroll some more, wait for more appointment stop load, scroll some more, wait for more appointment stop load, scroll some more, wait for mor appointment stop load, scroll some more, wait for mor appointment stop load, scroll some more, wait for mor appointment stop load, scroll some more, wait for mor appointment stop load, scroll some more, wait for mor appointment stop load, scroll some more, wait for mor appointment stop load, scroll some more, wait for mor appointment stop load, scroll some more, wait for mor appointment stop load, scroll some more,…….you get the point.

Please put the most recent appointment on top! I am tired of scrolling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of my projects go for more than a year, so a lot of appointments build up.

4 REPLIES 4

AmberC
Contributor II

@jtullous Good morning. I completely hear your frustration and would like to suggest a couple of workarounds other than what @michael21 already suggested for scrolling above. The appointments listed in sequential order is intended on the job page (i.e. JOB#-1, JOB#-2, etc.). However, I think it could be easily implemented to reverse it if enough people vote on the idea! Another potential workaround would be to utilize projects that contain multiple jobs and appointments because the capability to reverse the list order is already possible there. Here's a KnowledgeBase article that might help if you want to go that route. Hope this helps!

https://help.servicetitan.com/how-to/schedule-job-project

ryreid87
New Contributor II

I recommend a mouse with Smooth Scroll capabilities. I use a Logitech MX2 

Ryan R- Fleet & Safety for Huft Home Services, Northern California

michael21
Contributor III

Actually, never mind on the post in the ideas area, someone already has.  If you like the idea go to ideas and find COMMUNITY-I-720, and vote for it.

Mike M CPA & Operations in KC, (go Chiefs)

michael21
Contributor III

Seriously, @jtullous, this is a community board so many, if not most, of the people here are users, not Service Titan developers, so the run-on is a bit much.  With respect to your specific problem, consider grabbing the scroll bar in the appointments section and pulling it down.  You'll then get immediately to the last appointment.  Or, if you have a scroll wheel on your mouse, position your cursor in the appointments section and wheel down.  It goes smoothly and quickly.  Finally, your idea of putting newest first makes sense, as an option.  I would suggest that you add an entry in the ideas section of this board asking that an option be added to sort appointments in either ascending or descending sequence.  Then post the reference to the idea back here so it can be up-voted, thereby catching ST's attention.

Mike M CPA & Operations in KC, (go Chiefs)