Community not loading

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

ST is loading okay for me today but whenever I try to access Community, it is very very slow and sometimes will not load at all. I have tried refreshing, logging in and out, opening a new tab etc but am still experiencing the problem. I just updated my browser this week, so this shouldn't be the problem. Is anyone else experiencing this problem today?

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CassandraDMC
Former Titan

Hi @KhianaKlatt @Miranda - thank you for letting us know!

At 11:54am CDT, the ServiceTitan Community team was notified by our Community vendor, Khoros, that some users were not able to load the Community, or they observed high latency while loading the Community. They are actively investigating the issue and will update us on the progress.

Update: 12:39 CDT: Vendor resolution process in in progress and we have observed significant performance improvement; however, some users may still experience mild latency while loading the Community. We will update you further as we have more information

Update: 13:00 CDT - Our vendor has confirmed that the effected services have been fully restored now and are working as expected. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide more updates as needed.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

CassandraDMC
Former Titan

Hi @KhianaKlatt @Miranda - thank you for letting us know!

At 11:54am CDT, the ServiceTitan Community team was notified by our Community vendor, Khoros, that some users were not able to load the Community, or they observed high latency while loading the Community. They are actively investigating the issue and will update us on the progress.

Update: 12:39 CDT: Vendor resolution process in in progress and we have observed significant performance improvement; however, some users may still experience mild latency while loading the Community. We will update you further as we have more information

Update: 13:00 CDT - Our vendor has confirmed that the effected services have been fully restored now and are working as expected. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide more updates as needed.

It seems to be loading better for me now. I was finally able to make the comment that I was trying to earlier! it loaded for me now. Thanks for being on top of that! 🙂

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Thanks for the update! It seems to be operating much better! On the Community recap, you mentioned me in a reply and that is still loading on that page, just so you are aware!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

Thanks for letting us know about that! This is helpful for us to know 😊

Miranda

Not a problem! I can't kudo it if I can't see it 😉 

Miranda

I have been noticing that just in the last few minutes. I got the notification for a reply to the Community Recap, but when I go to it, it doesn't show up.