Did you know about EmberSessions & SparkSessions before Pantheon?

ssadeghi
Contributor

Hey everyone! 

Im just curious to see who know about Embers & Sparks before Pantheon? We have done a ton of outreach and made landing pages for both, but curious to see if y'all knew about it. Or did you hear about it from another contractor? 

If this is the first you're hearing about it, we have our landing pages under the "Programs" section in Community 🙂 

Sena Sadeghi
14 REPLIES 14

mauristi
New Contributor II

@ssadeghi had a great conversation with Tom Howard today who recommended I join up in one of these groups.  Would love to hear about everyones experience, if possible join a group with other Canadians.  Thank you friend.

Mauri

We actually do have some groups with Canadian customers in them 🙂 We would be happy to group you in with them!

Sena Sadeghi

lball
New Contributor III

Being part of the Spark and Ember Sessions has really increased my knowledge and helped learn new ways to utilize ST would recommend it to anyone. Even if there is not a group for Canadians, Just do it ! You won't be sorry.

lball
New Contributor III

I've been in Embers and Now Sparks and Love what we discuss, and what I learn. It has helped me excel our company's use of ST a ton. Thanks to Joel and Meghan for the leading of the discussion.

This is amazing to hear! Shoutout to our amazing facilitators ❤️ 

Sena Sadeghi

ssadeghi
Contributor

You know we always have a spot, for you or anyone at your company if you want to rejoin 🙂 

Sena Sadeghi

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Maybe after the summer!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

JessicaSmith

@ssadeghi I filled out the form last week now that I'm settled in my new role but I haven't heard anything yet!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

I see you in our backlog! We will get you in a new group in the next couple weeks. Just need a few more signups to make a new group 🙂 

Sena Sadeghi