How to change ST Community User Name?

LeonWright
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

This might seem like an incredibly lame question.  That is because it absolutely is.  I cannot figure out how to change my username here in the community.  It cut off the last two letters of my name.  It doesn't seem to be a character count issue as there are plenty of user names with more than mine.  Anyone have any ideas?  I can't seem to find a way to do this. 

If my Certified Administrator badge gets pulled as a result of this, I understand.  Fair enough!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi @LeonWright - If you'd like to change your Community username, please email us (community@servicetitan.com) with the following, and we'll be happy to update it for you:

• Current username
  • New username (15 character limit)

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi @LeonWright - If you'd like to change your Community username, please email us (community@servicetitan.com) with the following, and we'll be happy to update it for you:

• Current username
  • New username (15 character limit)

Hope this helps!

LeonWright

Awesome, thank you so much!

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @LeonWright, have you tried to click on your profile pic, then go into "my settings">Click on Personal>Click on Personal Information and from there make sure your first and last name is entered in the fields fully? If not, it's worth a shot!

- Sheena 🙂

Sheena @ NiFT

wch_alex

I thought it was based off the username you use to login to service titan?

LeonWright

It definitely is.  However it cut a couple letter off mine.  It should be LeonWright