Fall 2023 Feature Release Q&A [ST-67]

jgelfat
Contributor

Hi there! This is your space to ask any questions you may have for the new and updated features within the Fall 2023 Release [ST-67]. 

Please be sure to watch the Blue Collar Nerd Release Video, providing examples and explanations for several of the ST-67 release features.

12 REPLIES 12

bdanielson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Super excited for the new Service Agreements! When are those going live? I'm not seeing anything in our account, just wanted to know if this is another add-on or if it'll be activated at some point?

AKUMP

The release video got pulled from Youtube?

Angela Kump
Jr. Sys Admin - Bonney

RobinC

Are the TI generated job summaries available for techs to use in mobile? It's my understanding that they aren't, but I think this would be greatly beneficial to them!

MirandaMel

Just saw the release notes and am excited for some of the updates!  The biggest improvement I see is the customer location screen...huge improvement!  However, you still need to have another screen open if you are creating a new location and want to duplicate the contact information.  It would be great if the information for the customer was shown on the screen to be able to copy.

Feature integrations has been awesome to work with so far...I love that we can see things but are still slightly gated if there are potential conflicts or issues that might arise.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

Love the excitement, Miranda! And appreciate the feedback on customer location screen. Will be sure to relay this to our product team! 

jrworrel
New Contributor II

When is Global Search Set to release? Word is 2025! Say it isn't so!!

AdamCronenberg

My account updated with 66.3 today but the message at the bottom that my account had been updated got me excited for 67 and hope we see what is coming soon as I am one of those people that miss the more regular releases.  

Element Mist

Love the enthusiasm! Thanks Adam

AKUMP

https://help.servicetitan.com/release-notes/release-notes-st-67 Currently the release notes are empty. They are probably just prepping this for when its closer. 

Angela Kump
Jr. Sys Admin - Bonney