Labels in groups

BayleeR
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

This may be a dumb question 🤷🏼‍♀️

Can we create other labels in groups for our posts or are there only a handful you can use!? 

Please guide me! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi @BayleeR and @KhianaKlatt - apologies on missing this one -- great question and thank you for adding the idea!

Without getting into the nerdy details about the how and why the labels are the way they are, we decided to align as closely as possible to the components or area of the ServiceTitan product (except for the General board). If there is a label you'd like added, please provide your suggestions on @KhianaKlatt 's idea and let us know the label and which board you think it should be on. We can't guarantee anything, but if a new label or two will make your Community experience better, we're happy to help!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi @BayleeR and @KhianaKlatt - apologies on missing this one -- great question and thank you for adding the idea!

Without getting into the nerdy details about the how and why the labels are the way they are, we decided to align as closely as possible to the components or area of the ServiceTitan product (except for the General board). If there is a label you'd like added, please provide your suggestions on @KhianaKlatt 's idea and let us know the label and which board you think it should be on. We can't guarantee anything, but if a new label or two will make your Community experience better, we're happy to help!

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

To vote for my idea please visit: https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-3281

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I've tried and it wouldn't allow me to create labels. I recently posted an idea about being able to create custom labels or just not use labels then at all because many times there isn't a label that suits my criteria!

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling