Looks like ST is down this morning

scottf_GBO
Contributor II

ST is spinning and then I get a 503 Service Unavailable No server is available to handle this request.

Scott Forbes
Custom Climate Concepts
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Vickies - are your techs still experiencing issues with the mobile app? Techs are able to log into their mobile account via servicetitan.com on Safari or Google Chrome. Although the functionality is not exactly the same, it is a good alternative.

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28

PattiC123
New Contributor II

We had spinning as well for about 1hr  😞

danielpo
New Contributor

It looks like it is back up. Thanks. 

e_dunn
Former Titan

Good morning everyone - not a great way to start the week, we are so sorry. Please know the teams are aware and actively investigating issue. We'll post here as soon as the issue is resolved, but you can also follow the steps we're taking on the Status page or in the banner at the top of Community.

Here is a helpful tip from @thoward: "I highly recommend setting this report up to have your back-up in case of a natural disaster or outage of other kind." 

KathrynL1
New Contributor

Anyone else having issues with ST not loading at all?  We cant access it at all

dollhouse
New Contributor II

Same! Nothing will load, and we are a little panicked. Our techs usually start at 830am EST and it is currently 814am EST.

Hah, we start at 6:15, arrived at client's locations around the time it went offline. We look like a horse's ass in front of our customers right now.

It looks like it's back online for us

melaniehammond
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Same here!

Yes, I'm unable to load anything from office or mobile, trying to get in touch with support.

Kylan
New Contributor

We're down too