Looks like ST is down this morning

scottf_GBO
Contributor II

ST is spinning and then I get a 503 Service Unavailable No server is available to handle this request.

Scott Forbes
Custom Climate Concepts
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Vickies - are your techs still experiencing issues with the mobile app? Techs are able to log into their mobile account via servicetitan.com on Safari or Google Chrome. Although the functionality is not exactly the same, it is a good alternative.

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28

Vickies
New Contributor III

Our technicians are not able to use their mobile applications. They cannot see their jobs, cannot dispatch or arrive themselves, create invoices, take payments or anything. Luckily most of them are on big jobs today so the inconvenience of this issue is not as bad as it would be if they were all running service calls today. Does anyone know of any recourse for this issue? Are technicians able to login to ST mobile using a web browser like Safari, on their iPads? The only thing, I know that we can do as of right now is for techs to call the office and we'll close out jobs and put payments in for them from here. 

Hi @Vickies - are your techs still experiencing issues with the mobile app? Techs are able to log into their mobile account via servicetitan.com on Safari or Google Chrome. Although the functionality is not exactly the same, it is a good alternative.

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team

AbsoluteRob
New Contributor III

This was not a viable resolution to the outage we experienced yesterday.

Vickies
New Contributor III

Thank you! I think everyone's mobile app is working again, but I'm glad to know in the future they can log in via a web browser. Thanks again! 

bholcomb2
New Contributor

Since the outage this morning our field techs are having issues with the application

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Ours have been too. Sounds like they are getting it to work at least a little better now.

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi all - I won't be able to @ mention everyone, but I wanted to check in to see that everyone is back up and running? Our team resolved the issue about 2 hours ago and continues to monitor. We are actively working with our internal teams as well as our external technology partners to ensure we fully understand what caused the outage today, and then be able to communicate that information out to everyone.

If your team is still experiencing issues, please @ mention me so I am able to get your details to our team.

Miranda

We are back up completely as far as I can tell.

Thank you so much for checking in and for your efforts in getting us all back up and running!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

Thanks so much @Miranda !