More information on CSR Scorecard

RichS
New Contributor

Being able to type and view details for all call classifications that are viewable in the CSR Scorecard would be a great idea. That way any person can get a full view summary of every incoming call and what it was for just by reviewing the CSR scorecard off of the dashboard. This would also give any individual more detail when pulling a report for calls incoming or outgoing. 

3 REPLIES 3

RQUIROZ
New Contributor

Is there a report available that will allow me to export the information from the CSR Scorecard?

RichS
New Contributor

COMMUNITY-I-2074 is the idea ID for those who think this would be beneficial to your company or any company and their daily operations. 

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

This is a great idea! Share this idea with ServiceTitan's Product team via the Ideas board. At the top of this screen, click on the IDEAS heading. Then click the ADD A NEW IDEA button. Your idea will have an ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx). If you reply to this thread with that ID after you create it, people can easily search for and upvote your idea!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions