Noobs gather here

TitanHarley
New Contributor II

Hello from Arizona.  

I'm a new potential user/client. Our Arizona company does apartment and single-family home renovations. Currently using google calendars and dry erase boards with a LOT of texting to manage the field. 

We have decided to put our residential paint division into full blown software integration. However, I can not get the Service Titan "request demo" website to function. I left two messages on the 899-0970 phone. Still nothing. No demo, training, sign up, pricing has been discussed.

Is this everyone's experience as a shopper? What am I missing? 

Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6

AdamCronenberg
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi TitanHarley

I live in Phoenix so not sure what part of AZ you are in.  Happy to give you a quick walk through on ST if you like.  Hopefully the ST folks can get someone to get with you but sometimes if you are outside of their traditional trades, it can be tough as they want to make sure they will be successful with the trades they support.  I dont work for Service Titan but I have been using the software for a long time and happy to have a call and better understand your work flows and let you know if I think it would work well for you or not.  Direct Message me and we can set something up.

Element Mist

Hey Adam, perfect connection for me (I think). We are in Mesa, HQ is at 101 and Broadway. Would like to text connect with you and if it's in your flight path, ask to you stop by our office and chat up my team. My cell is 602.THREE-TWO-SIX-7-TWO-78

Typical hours for us are 6-4pm...  I am not a field tech, but an IT savvy executive that will be wrestling this system to assure success. We acquired some laid off talent from another company, all ST users, thus a "no brainer" to move to this system from our current Google Calendar and dry erase boards. We tried mHelpDesk a couple years ago, techs refused to participate. Interesting that they still have jobs... sorry, different meeting..  

Here is our company website 

Looking forward to catching up...  

Harley 

reneem

Welcome (potentially) to ServiceTitan! We are a pretty welcoming group! That was not our experience and sounds like some kind of glitch! I think you got the person to see it who you need to! 

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

TitanHarley
New Contributor II

Thanks Reneem..   as mentioned to the previous post. Someone lit a fire. 😉 I will keep you posted on how it goes. Cheers. 

baraica
Former Titan

Hello there and welcome to our community! 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we'll be letting our website team know about your experience with the book demo button to help prevent this issue in the future to other visitors.

I have reached out to our internal sales team and they will be able find someone accordingly to reach out to you as soon as today with the contact information you submitted earlier. 

We hope to see you in our community again 😊

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team

TitanHarley
New Contributor II

Good morning Baraica, I did get a follow up call, and my account is being referred to someone else. Will keep you posted on the subsequent follow ups.