Our First Day is Dec 1st!!! What should I be prepared for?

LockLevi
New Contributor III

Hello everyone, our first day of officially using ST in the field is Dec 1st. Wondering if anyone has any tips or things I should be aware of that are good to go over to make sure I am as prepared as possible for Day 1 of launch. I know there will probably be bumps and technical glitches as well as Techs who may not quite know how to navigate the well yet. But just looking for any advice to make sure it's as smooth as possible. Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6

dwhite45
Valued Contributor

Share a notebook. I have one on my desk that I have kept since I started with Service Titan and co-workers will come and get it if I have things in it that can help them through something. I have to update it every so often when things change, but it is within reach, quickly.

LockLevi
New Contributor III

Yes this is a great idea we started a keep notes that we shared with the staff. So far it has been very busy haha.

Upwork1
New Contributor II

Make sure to have just one person on your team to check service titan settings and make sure that everything is working properly. Also, to bring on new ideas and review workflows. 

RandiThompson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Remember to breath! We had our CSR's and Techs double enter everything for 2 weeks prior to going live and that saved us on GoLive day since everyone was already familiar. Lead by example if you stay positive, patient and willing so will your staff! 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

I have definitely been practicing this in the last few days haha great advice.

MirandaMel

Congratulations!!!  Make sure you have done as much training and are as familiar as possible with the basics.  Ask questions on here on launch day and everyone will be glad to help out.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning