Pantheon Slides Are Now Live!

wch_alex
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

The Pantheon Slides are now in the Pantheon 2022 Category!

LINK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi @wch_alex and @thomashogan ,

Yes, the Pantheon 2022 videos/slides are available to Pantheon registrants - exclusively. To ensure Pantheon registrants have access to the content, you must first have a ServiceTitan Community account. Once you have an account, we can easily and quickly assign the right permissions to your Community account. 

If you are a Pantheon registrant but aren't able to access Pantheon content in the Community, please send us an email (community@servicetitan.com) and we'll get you taken care of. 
Thank you!

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi @wch_alex and @thomashogan ,

Yes, the Pantheon 2022 videos/slides are available to Pantheon registrants - exclusively. To ensure Pantheon registrants have access to the content, you must first have a ServiceTitan Community account. Once you have an account, we can easily and quickly assign the right permissions to your Community account. 

If you are a Pantheon registrant but aren't able to access Pantheon content in the Community, please send us an email (community@servicetitan.com) and we'll get you taken care of. 
Thank you!

thomashogan

Thanks for help e_dunn. It seems as if I can't comment under the videos, but am guessing maybe that isn't allowed? (If it is allowed is that a different permission issue?) Thanks again for the access! Can't wait to watch again!

@thomashogan - Can you see if you have the ability to comment? It may have been a miss on my part.

thomashogan

I wrote out another reply to the video but still got the same error message.

hmmm.. that shouldn't be the case. Is it one particular video or all of them? Link? Screenshots?

Thanks for being so patient with all my questions.

thomashogan

Test 2.pngtest1.png

thomashogan

Thank you for the help with permissions!

wch_alex

@e_dunn swooping in to save the day!

awww... thanks @wch_alex😁