Does Service Titan Care About the Rest of Us?

aaddean
New Contributor

We pay the same as HVAC/Plumbers/Electricians but get little to no respect from Service Titan when it comes to value added features. 

I understand business dynamics, that HVAC is you larger customer base, but how many others are like us and have to use add on software, work-arounds, or just settle for mediocre? ST makes a big deal out of the new service pack and the way it makes estimates stand out- again for HVAC.

Our money helps you grow, how about helping us grow?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

wch_alex
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I would love to see a more diverse ST in a sense that we see much more support for all different types of businesses!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

brandiCVCSucces
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi,

My name is Brandi.  I own Fluesbrothers Chimney Service and am also a Service Titan Certified Provide through CVC Success Group.  I would be happy set up a call with you and hear your frustrations and see if there is anything I can do to help?   My email is brandi@cvcsuccessgroup.com     My chimney company is the Fluesbrothers in Kansas City.  I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Brandi Biswell, STCP

baraica
Former Titan

Hey! Thanks for your thoughts. I can assure you that no one at ServiceTitan is settling for mediocre. Our goal is to help you grow and be successful regardless of your trade. It would help our internal team if we knew what specific features for your trade that you are needing work-arounds for. 

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team

Steveng

Maybe ST should hire from those industries to provide a more in the trenches support perspective.  Folks that work for a company successfully at one point could be very valuable, nice to hear feedback from someone who understands your business.  I work for an HVAC company and really love the support we receive but understand your frustration.  I really do hope it gets better for you guys! 

dnichola
New Contributor

Agree, see my post on Service in their name but not in actions.  Also, adding some real CRM capabilities.

wch_alex

I would love to see a more diverse ST in a sense that we see much more support for all different types of businesses!

brandiCVCSucces

I am the owner of a chimney company in Kansas City and also a Service Titan Certified Provider.  I know they are working diligently to increase their presence and features with all the trades.  Let me know if I can ever be of help.  I know my office puts ideas in all the time and asks for people to vote on them.  Ideas that would make ST even more valuable to our industry.  I do know I have looked at 95% of the CRM's out there and ST is far superior!