ST Community

dwhite45
Valued Contributor

Just throwing this out there, but this Community Page has not been near the same since ST decided to make their change. There are no discussions like there used to be, no users on here like before, nothing but "QB" fixes which in my opinion are really probably just ads. I think we have lost a lot of great users and advice with this change. I wish they would put it back the way it was or at the least, stop all of the spam that is filling up the discussion board and discouraging people from wanting to weed through it. Thank you for reading my rant. Have a great weekend.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JOllinger
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @dwhite45, the timing is unfortunate, but we've been receiving an uptick of spam over the past few months and have been working diligently to address it. This has been an issue across many forum-based platforms, not just Community. I understand it isn't ideal to have the QuickBooks spam, but we are working on clean up and prevention! 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

dwhite45
Valued Contributor

Right now, I cannot even get to "Ideas". Keeps getting better and better.

KMarshall
New Contributor II

There's not much point for anyone to keep coming here since everything but Discussions was eliminated and ineptly "moved" over to Facebook. Moving forward with terrible decisions does absolutely nothing to "combat the negative sentiment we have seen in the past", and in fact increases/expands it. I genuinely hope all efforts to move from an excellently usable Community site over to poorly run social media "groups" are a complete failure.

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I would have to agree that it is a lot quieter. I have not been nearly as active partially because of the changes, but it has just been a busy time for us too. I just don't make it in here as much. I miss how it used to be though for sure!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

JOllinger
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @dwhite45, the timing is unfortunate, but we've been receiving an uptick of spam over the past few months and have been working diligently to address it. This has been an issue across many forum-based platforms, not just Community. I understand it isn't ideal to have the QuickBooks spam, but we are working on clean up and prevention!