Service in your Name...But not in your support

dnichola
New Contributor

You call yourself ServiceTitan, but getting technical support from your company is nearly impossible.  No where could I find a support number to call, you don't have a real direct link to support on your menus, and when I contact my "SUCCESS MANAGER" I'm informed that it might take up to 48 hours.  ServiceTitan's support is as bad as DirectTV and that is saying alot.

13 REPLIES 13

jroman
New Contributor II

Hi @julianaf and @JohnM  - My name is Jessi, and I am a leader in the Customer Success organization here at ServiceTitan. First and foremost, please accept my sincere apologies for the experiences you’ve been having with our team. One of our core values is Be a Dream Team and we have not been living up to that value for you. We have been making changes to our teams and processes to become more of a strategic partner to you and, unfortunately, you all have felt the bumps in the new road we have been paving. Again, I sincerely apologize for the experience you’ve had.

I have your contact information and will be working with my teams to ensure your concerns are addressed and actioned. A member of the team will be reaching out to you directly on Tuesday, November 29.

We want to do everything in our power to make sure the ServiceTitan platform is supporting your business’s success, not becoming a blocker to your success. We appreciate earning your trust and serving you.

JohnM
New Contributor II

Hey Jessi,

I appreciated you jumping in here. I would really appreciated a call. There are serious issues with a number of Service Titan systems. The last two weeks has been complete hell trying to resolve problems to no avail with support and the CSM team. The total of 6 months I have been on the system has been extremely painful. 

I am in Ontario but you can call me anytime.

Thanks, 

John 

julianaf
New Contributor III

I appreciate that and hopefully something good happens on Nov 29.  I am in Calgary - AB - Canada, so you have my time zone, I will be available any time from 8am to 3pm.

thanks a lot @jroman 

julianaf
New Contributor III

Still unbelievable here as well... no support at all, and now we don't have the "success manager" anymore but a success TEAM and same old same old... no ones know how to answer our questions or navigate us through ST process (like a Requisitions).  We are super frustrated and regretted.  All we have received lately is a letter  (in attention to someone who just never existed here hahahaha), saying ST are increasing prices. UNBELIEVABLE!!! Worst software ever I have worked with.

JohnM
New Contributor II

Support is non existent. Support agents are just people on the end of a phone cannot actually solve any issues. Despite being perfectly polite and understanding.... Just defer you to success managers who are 48 hours away meaning problems compound instead of being solved. Extremely frustrating and time consuming for small businesses who need to be agile this is majorly painful. Onboarding training is not sufficient for more complicated workflows seems like we are just left to on our own to figure things out and make mistakes. 

I feel like I am spending 10 hours a week dealing with bugs and glitches only to get on the phone with support who cannot actually help. 

Frustrated is an understatement. 

julianaf
New Contributor III

Same here, our current "success" manager (the 4th one we are having in 8 months because we have to ask to change when it get's impossible to even talk...) is a big sequence of "no's" for everything we ask or contact.

It's so frustrating...

Ekteag
New Contributor II

Yes, we have had the same frustrating issues. I don't want to search so hard to get help especially because we pay a lot of money for ServiceTitan. 

wch_alex
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Have you tried simply just asking to schedule meetings more often with your CSM to get the answers you are looking for?  

julianaf
New Contributor III

More than God knows how many times... it's a mess!!!