Statements not Correct

dwhite45
Valued Contributor

As I am doing my monthly statements, I am noticing some errors. 1, the payments made are not in order as received and that is going to have some customers asking questions. And so far, 2, the BIG ONE, it is showing invoices on the statement that have already been paid but showing them as still due. Anyone having this issue? I have put in 2 separate help tickets but thought maybe someone else may have already talked with someone instead of emailed. Screenshot 2023-10-27 091549.jpgScreenshot 2023-10-27 110625.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

LBurt_ABMAY
New Contributor

I have this same issue.  I have unapplied and re-applied the payments but they are still showing on the statement as though they either don't exist or are simply unapplied.  Did you find an answer??

They are still "working on" the errors on my statement. It kind of sounds like maybe, and I could be wrong, but maybe you are applying the payments to Past Due fees or other invoices that get paid in full and then once that happens, they get removed from the statement? I know we have customers that have say 2 invoices and they pay $100, $50 will go on 1 and pay it off, but the statement will then only show that they have paid $50 this month because the invoice that is paid in full is now gone from the statement and they can't see it anymore to see the payment. We get some questions when that happens. Just a thought of what you may be seeing with the late fees?

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I haven't noticed this myself, but would definitely raise eyebrows with customers.

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

MirandaMel

Any chance that there is a credit on the customer profile that hasn't been applied to the invoice yet?

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

dwhite45
Valued Contributor

No. I have found it on 3 now. Just random? 1 invoice showing as not paid id from April. I sent them to the help desk and they are looking into it. As far as the jumbled payments, they may have already handled that one.