Summer 2023 Feature Release Q&A [ST-66]

jgelfat
Contributor

Hi there! This is your space to ask any questions you may have for the new and updated features within the Summer 2023 Release [ST-66]. 

Please be sure to watch the Blue Collar Nerd Release Video, providing examples and explanations for several of the ST-66 release features.

If you have any questions, please post them below!

4 REPLIES 4

Melissa_Hagen
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I have employees who have completed the pre-enrolled classes based on this release and I have marked them completed for some courses as well. They STILL do not have access to the dashboard to make and receive calls. What other options do I have? They have to take calls on Monday 😶

TipHolland
New Contributor

Question about Titan Academy Onboarding.  Is there a list of required classes to complete this training and is it editable based on the priorities of the company?

Is it possible to assign current employees to the onboarding course that may not have completed it during their initial hire?

BronsonBelRed
New Contributor

When can we expect this to be live in our Service Titan Accounts? 

Hi there! Thank you for your question. We are currently in our release period that is roughly a 3 week time frame for rolling out the release features. If you have not already seen the release features live in your accounts, you can reach out to your CSM for more information on when this will go live.