Very Disappointed with Service Titan

sunshine207
Contributor

I am beyond frustrated. When we demoed Service Titan we were told Service Tian could do everything we had asked and we are now finding out there is a lot to be desired.

Anyone else have 60+ IDEAS out there?? Most of these "ideas" are what we HAD......

At this point, I wish we had not switched. Our previous software was a lot less frustrating. 

7 REPLIES 7

sunshine207
Contributor

I still have not heard from another irrigation company.

bward
New Contributor

Good Morning @sunshine207 and hope you are having a wonderful Friday,

My name is Brett Ward, and I am a leader in the Customer Success organization here at ServiceTitan. I am disheartened to hear that you do not feel you have captured the value you expected from ServiceTitan and your challenges in getting the support you need from my teams. As a critical, customer-facing function within ServiceTitan, we strive to ensure your success is supported and accelerated in your use of the platform. 

I hope that your first interaction with Zarian from our team on Wednesday was just a first step in revitalizing your expectations of the success team at ServiceTitan. I look forward to connecting you with one of the thousands of irrigation companies on ServiceTitan who can share their experience and success. 

We want to do everything in our power to make sure the ServiceTitan platform is supporting your business’s success, not becoming a blocker to your success. We appreciate earning your trust and serving you.

Good morning, I am still waiting to be connected to other irrigation companies who are happy they made the switch. 

Hi @sunshine207 - Great news! We've been able to connect with fellow customer who wants to help you and your team. Zarian should be reaching out to you shortly to arrange a call. If there is anything I can help you with in the meantime, please let me know.

Thank you for your patience!

Hi @sunshine207 - I sincerely apologize for the delay. I did a bit of digging and Zarian is working with our internal teams to make the right connections, including some who were at Pantheon last week. I am keeping an eye on the conversations and promise that I will update you by the end of this week, if not sooner.

If there is anything I can assist you with in the meantime, please don't hesitate to let me know. We appreciate your patience!

Please do so soon! We are working backwards here after switching from our previous software. I would appreciate it. 

e_dunn
Former Titan

@sunshine207 - I am sorry to hear that you are frustrated with your ServiceTitan experience and your expectations have not been met. 

I want to thank you for taking the time to provide your thoughts to our Product team. We absolutely value the feedback provided by our customers and you continuing to provide suggestions to improve the product and experience help us tremendously. The Product team carefully reviews these suggestions and adds them to our product development plan whenever they fit with our overall strategy. Your input is essential to us, and we're committed to making our software even better based on your needs and ideas. Achieving alignment can be a time-consuming process, influenced by various factors. We understand your eagerness to see changes implemented sooner and truly appreciate your patience. 

I have also reached out to our Success team and asked them to connect with you directly to help ease or alleviate the some of the challenges you are facing. You should be hearing from them within the next 24 hours.

If there is anything I might be able to do to assist you in the meantime, please let me know.