Connecting service titan to callrail via zapier

JudyOrr
New Contributor

Has anyone connected service titan to callrail via zapier? I can't even get past the service titan "secret code" key part to get zapier connected. What are the steps?  Connect zapier to to service titan then connect zapier to callrail?

Also, I want callrail to create the numbers and push the data over to service titan. I do not want service titan creating numbers. Can this happen? 

4 REPLIES 4

summer_t
New Contributor II

What exactly do you mean by connecting CallRail to ST? We just started using CallRail with the help of our marketing company and I didn't realize there was a way, or a need, to actually connect it to ST. We have tracking numbers we created in ST that we have added to CallRail, but that's about it. Are we missing something?

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I've never specifically connected CALLRAIL to zapier, but I can tell you that in order to link Zapier to ServiceTitan, you need to email integrations@servicetitan.com to get the integration turned on, then you'll be able to access the info you need in settings under integrations.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

Yes I am working on that part.I have a login to integrations.  The issue is there is no willingness for a zoom call to help with these connections. No support at all. I am a systems person but believe me ST has overcomplicated this whole thing.  There are too many urls to login to, no straight way to get an API key, in fact now there is no API key you need a "Secret Code". It's ridiculous.  And no one will do a zoom call with me. My client is considering leaving ST and they are a franchise with many locations and growing. 

AshleyB

@JessicaSmith any ideas on this one?