Equipment Tracking

Travers
New Contributor II

Is there a type of software used to track equipment like Sewer cameras, Augers, Ect? GPS would be preferable to protect agents theft. 

3 REPLIES 3

AlexDukhin
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I actually looked at this post to see if there is an asset management integration to track where the assets are scheduled to go on a job.  Does anyone have any integrations for this?

LBabayan
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi, @Travers, and thanks for your post!

Would you elaborate and provide more details on what you're looking for?🙂

Travers
New Contributor II

@LBabayan We had a theft of a sewer camera and 2 augers and are now looking into finding a way to track the location of our assets. using GPS isn't a viable option as GPS trackers are too big and don't have long battery lives.  I have done some research since posting this and Milwaukee's "one key" system seems to be the best by using the "tick tracker". It is a Bluetooth tracker similar to an Apple "airtage" but designed for the triads. however, if something similar is integrated into service titan that would be preferred. 

If there isn't a service titan integrated service like this already something like that would be well worth it for our company. If it was set up similarly to Fleet Pro I think it would be an excellent service.