ServiceTitan Zapier 2.0 API Confusion

LeonWright
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I have been trying to migrate my old zaps and create new ones on the ServiceTitan 2.0 API.  I have been having a lot of trouble getting anything to work properly or at all.  Does anyone know of some documentation or tutorials to get zaps running on 2.0?  The previous version seemed to be pretty user friendly but maybe I just don't understand how to use 2.0 yet.  

Specifically, I have been trying to trigger off of new jobs.  If it is associated with a specific campaign, then add a tag to the customer profile.  I can't figure out how to make any of this work.  

15 REPLIES 15

emcdonald
New Contributor

So I have a zap set up like this and it's been working (not exactly like i want, but running) for the past two weeks. Yesterday it started throwing an error:

Bad Request: {

Hide details

Troubleshoot errorGet Help
  "type": "https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7231#section-6.5",
  "status": 400,
  "title": "Sort and OrderBy parameters cannot be used at the same time. Please use one or the other.",
  "traceId": "7ab549cb-236a-427e-95de-88db64b8ee49"

Anyone else?

sjaeger

Are you still getting the error or was it a one-off?

Still getting the error. Zapier turned off my zap because of the continuous errors. I just tried turning it back on but I've seen others posting on FB that they are having the same issue. 

No we are all good now - our client didn't send me the link to accept the "private invite" that came back after he filled in the original form. Once we received that link and clicked on it, ServiceTitan 2.06 started to show in our Zapier profile as an option. 

sjaeger

Zap Pic.jpg

sjaeger

Yes, after you set up your trigger select Servicetitan as another task.  Here you can that task set to "Find" information (Ie Customer, Job, Location ect..)

apascucc
New Contributor

On v1, we were able to pull the customer phone #.  On v2, the options are so limited.  Has anyone figured this out?

Sansone Air Conditioning

envisiontodd
New Contributor

We are experiencing the same thing - we have existing ServiceTitan Zaps that work on the API 1 that we need to keep live. When we try to add a new ZAP with ServiceTitan 2.0 its not even coming up as an option.

30814132-a82d666c9cef6fc5b334bf633249ba09.png

When we bring up the Connect - it just asks for API Key

ServiceTitan API Key 

Contact your ServiceTitan representative to obtain an API Key support@servicetitan.com. You can visit http://www.servicetitan.com/zapier to get started.

sjaeger

Here is what I have. Not sure why you don't have access to it.  Do you have any Zaps that use the 1.0 API

ST 2.0 Zapier.png