Setting up a warehouse

Duane
New Contributor

Hello All,

I'm trying to set up a warehouse for the frit time. Do we need to create a template for the warehouse similar to the templates for trucks with all of the parts that will be stored in the warehouse?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Eric_Skrabec
New Contributor III

I would encourage you to also set up a template for your Main Warehouse as well. That way you can have the 'Replenishment' feature enabled for the items that you need most. We love to use the feature of ordering via a few clicks rather than creating P/Os from scratch for items that we regularly stock and transfer to trucks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Eric_Skrabec
New Contributor III

I would encourage you to also set up a template for your Main Warehouse as well. That way you can have the 'Replenishment' feature enabled for the items that you need most. We love to use the feature of ordering via a few clicks rather than creating P/Os from scratch for items that we regularly stock and transfer to trucks.

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Yes, you will need to set that up in order to do replenishments for the warehouse.  It is a bit of work the first time, but then easier to add/remove from it as you go.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning