Attach a sold estimate to the job it was sold on (after it is completed)

Nwoodard0923
New Contributor III

Why can't we attach a sold estimate to the job it was sold on; from the office after completion?

Example: the tech screwed up and didn't mark the estimate sold while he was on site. Now we need to mark the estimate that he created as "sold" and attach it to the job he was on. 

When we mark it as sold, it says I now have to book a new job. This doesn't make sense since he did the work on site while he was there. Is there an option to attach the sold estimate to the current job and it will populate the invoice?

Help! How do we do this without booking another job?

2 REPLIES 2

Nwoodard0923
New Contributor III

Here you go: It would be great to have votes on this! COMMUNITY-I-1959 There are actually quite a few ideas related to this

RandiThompson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I get why its designed this way, since the tech didn't sell it and perform work now then technically it should be booked to a new job BUT we run into the same problem where the tech forgets and it would be great to be able to override the workflow. 

You should post this as an Idea in the Ideas tab on the top right of this screen, then come back and post the ID so people can vote on it!

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating