Booking Job on Completed Job

dianam8686
New Contributor III

Good Afternoon all,

I am having an issue and am not exactly sure what to search for.  We had a job that was marked completed which is was not completed.  It would not allow me to mark it as uncompleted. I was able to add an appointment but when I went to add a managed tech it stated that I needed to add a managed check for a job with an amount greater than or equal to zero.  I have tried making a fake invoice in order to book the job however that did not help.  I am at a loss as to how to fix it.

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

Chayo80
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

If the tech that was on the original appointment is no longer a managed tech, you will need to hit the 3 dots on the appointment and "reopen appointment" and on that same appointment assign the new tech. This will keep the previous technician timesheet marked as "done". Please note that All appointments need to have a managed tech if the invoice is greater than $0

Chayo80_1-1687974326971.png

mcurtis

Hi, 

After a job is completed, if you drag and drop the job on the dispatch board it will reschedule and change from completed to scheduled. Then you can move where needed or add appointment and mark the first appointment done. Each appointment needs to have a managed tech if there is $ on the invoice.