Analytics Suggestion for Marketing Email Campaigns

LizSterley
New Contributor II

So this suggestion is based on having more in-depth data on email open/click performance in a 24-hour chart. After working with Maria in Support to help me look for the data I was wanting, we came to the conclusion that it wasn't available on ST, and Maria directed me here to share the info in hopes it could be added to the email analytics!

In the analytics page, you can see the performance on calls generated, jobs booked, revenue etc., but when it comes to the emails themselves, all it tells you is the overall number of emails opened and total number of clicks. On Mail Chimp, they have a full breakdown of a 24-hour performance showing what time of day people opened emails the most along with how many clicks.

This info can be useful in A/B testing as it gives you the ability to compare detailed numbers across multiple campaign reports, and thus determine what day/time works best for your different audience groups.

I'm pretty new to marketing so I hope what I'm saying makes sense! Here's a screenshot of the kind of chart I'm talking about, and thanks for reading.24 hr performance report.png

6 REPLIES 6

reneem
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

voting now too! This is a great idea!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

LizSterley
New Contributor II

Here is the Idea ID! Thanks @JessicaSmith for your help 😊

COMMUNITY-I-2060

JessicaSmith

I'm heading over to vote now!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

JessicaSmith

This is a great idea! Share this idea with ServiceTitan's Product team via the Ideas board. At the top of this screen, click on the IDEAS heading. Then click the ADD A NEW IDEA button. Your idea will have an ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx). If you reply to this thread with that ID after you create it, people can easily search for and upvote your idea!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

Should I be copy/pasting what I wrote here to the new idea post? Is that what you're meaning?

JessicaSmith

Yes, exactly! Then after you create the idea you'll have an Idea ID- share it here so we can find it easily to vote!