💡 Best Practice: Always Check Your Launched Campaigns! Here's Why.

PamDuffy-PCG
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
I always, always check my email campaigns about 7 days after launch to ensure there are no issues with email send. The most common issues I've encountered are 1) no emails sending 2) emails sending daily, over and over again, to the same people.

In the case of this expiring membership email (v2) no emails were sending. Can you spot the difference between v2 and v3, the difference between an always 0 audience and the actual target audience?

MarketingPro Audience Buildiner Example.png

---
Pam Duffy, Powerhouse Consulting Group
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RobinC
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Exclusion on membership end date greater than 90 days vs. greater than 91 days. I always have trouble wrapping my brain around these, so thanks for the tip!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RobinC

Exclusion on membership end date greater than 90 days vs. greater than 91 days. I always have trouble wrapping my brain around these, so thanks for the tip!

PamDuffy-PCG

Based on this example, I believe that "Greater than" is *actually* "Greater than or equal to" which is why no one was pulling into the audience. Very helpful distinction since we are trying to email people right at 90days. 

---
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert

BayleeR

Thank You for sharing!! Great tip as we are beginning to prepare for setting our campaigns up I will be on tghe look out to be sure I have this set up properly!!! 😁

PamDuffy-PCG

Yes! It always makes sense to double-check campaigns once you've sent! 

---