MASS EMAIL

cbohn
New Contributor

We do not have marketing pro.. we are an irrigation company I would like to send 2 emails a year to all residential customers , one time to open, one time to close.. is there a way to do this in ST without Marketing Pro ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

IndyAlex
New Contributor II

I don't think there is a way to send emails in ST without Marketing Pro. The best solution I have come up with is to use Mail Merge in Word. This is how we send bulk emails and it is super simple! You will just need to export your customer list from ST into Excel, use Word to create your email template, then add your Excel list via Mail Merge. Hope this helps! 

<https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/use-mail-merge-to-send-bulk-email-messages-0f123521-20ce-...>

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

SGhirard
Contributor II

Just a reminder if you are marketing to everyone, you are marketing to no one. The name of the game is personalization so say you want to send a newsletter. Break these out in zip codes or zones, or membership, see who is active within let's say 6 or 3 months. Then send an email, see who opens then whatever system you are using use marketing behaviors "if email opened" then keep consistently sending to those that are engaged. Your goal as a business is to see who does business with you and what areas are engaged and performing. 
If you're goal is attempting to reactivate those that have not done business with you greater than a year, then that message will be totally different then a blast. They will need a reason to come back. Hope this makes sense. 

Brayden21
New Contributor

Yes, you can send two emails a year to all residential customers without using Marketing Pro. Consider using email marketing platforms like Digitalaka™, Mailchimp, SMTPget, Constant Contact, or Sendinblue. These platforms offer user-friendly interfaces and tools to create and send emails to your customer list without the need for advanced marketing software like Marketing Pro.

IndyAlex
New Contributor II

I don't think there is a way to send emails in ST without Marketing Pro. The best solution I have come up with is to use Mail Merge in Word. This is how we send bulk emails and it is super simple! You will just need to export your customer list from ST into Excel, use Word to create your email template, then add your Excel list via Mail Merge. Hope this helps! 

<https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/use-mail-merge-to-send-bulk-email-messages-0f123521-20ce-...>

RandiThompson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I don't know of a way directly through ST, we used MailChimp before we got Marketing Pro. 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating