Blocked emails - Email Status

ryan_adv
New Contributor

I cant for the life of me find out what it means when an email shows up "blocked". 

If there was a list of all the email status' and what they mean that would be super great. 

This is the alert I get: 

The email status has been changed to 'Blocked'. Email Type: Form, To: "email address", Sent at: 2/23/2023 10:22:05 AM.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

baraica
Former Titan

Hi @ryan_adv, I highly recommend you check out this link for the various definitions of the email status. 

Here is what happens:

1. Email sends
  2. Undeliverable due to incorrect email or previous spam report = bounce
  3. Re-sending to a prior bounce that is incorrect or a previous spam report = dropped
  4. Re-sending to a prior bounce/drop = blocked
Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

eknoxmsc
New Contributor II

Are you or anyone else running into the situation where MANY customer's emails are suddenly blocking the emails sent from your Service Titan system?  We are, and it's ridiculous.  We didn't have this problem with our past software, and there were many more automated emails sent with that one to the same email address.  I am working with tech support to try to resolve this on the ST side, but they just keep saying it's on the receiver's end.  This can't be it, this even happened to our own email address!

baraica
Former Titan

Hi @ryan_adv, I highly recommend you check out this link for the various definitions of the email status. 

Here is what happens:

1. Email sends
  2. Undeliverable due to incorrect email or previous spam report = bounce
  3. Re-sending to a prior bounce that is incorrect or a previous spam report = dropped
  4. Re-sending to a prior bounce/drop = blocked
Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team