Report to show email status

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I thought I could build a report to show emails sent and the status (delivered, bounced, dropped, opened, etc). I know I have the ability to drill down into the email or estimate reports to see email status, but I just want to be able to run a report and see all my dropped or bounced emails! Am I missing this or does it not exist?

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JessicaSmith

If your ST package includes custom reporting, go to REPORTS and then CREATE REPORT, and you'll be able to scroll through all the available datasets.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

AdamCronenberg

Curious what Richard comes up with but if the information is in there, you can always have Service Titan create a custom report pulling the metrics together if they are not available in a data set, so that may be an option.  We have also requested reports when we want 2 KPIs that are available in separate data sets, but want them in the same report.

Element Mist

dwhite45
Valued Contributor

We have it set that when an email bounces or drops, it gets emailed to me so I can correct it then.

JessicaSmith

Yeah I’ve set that alert for going forward, but I’d like to be able to look backwards

BCN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Theres an "email sent" column in the invoice & estimate datasets, but it's only a checkmark. You have to drill in to see "opened" or "bounced" or whatever. Lemme see what I can do 🤠 (no promises) 

Dave
Contributor

Where would I find the invoice and estimate datasets? I have been deep diving just to see if they are emailed period!  I would love to just see a checkmark saying they were sent.

JessicaSmith

If your ST package includes custom reporting, go to REPORTS and then CREATE REPORT, and you'll be able to scroll through all the available datasets.

Game changer.  Thanks so much!

JessicaSmith

Thanks! Hoping to quickly find potentially wrong email addresses.