Creating Review Automation

KyraRoss
New Contributor

I wish there was a way where we can automate reviews. This is what I'm thinking. 

• Customer pays invoice 
  • They get sent a thank you for paying for our services.... and at the bottom, it would have a separate section that says, how did we do. Where the customer can rate us on their service out of 5 and leave us additional comments
  • If the service was rated 1-3 it would automatically send a task to our receptionist to follow up with the client to see how we can improve on our services.
  • If the service was rated 4-5 it would send an additional follow-up asking if they can add their review to google. 
4 REPLIES 4

thoward
New Contributor II

As Jessica Smith said, you can automate reviews through ServiceTitan in two ways. Through the standard product or Marketing Pro.  BUT, the other things you are asking about, sending poor reviews to the office and high reviews from google is called review gating.  A lot of products used to do it but Google and Yelp and most other sites considered it unethical and took down reviews and even started punishing anyone who did it.  Yelp will put a big sign over your site that tells your customers not to trust your reviews.  Google as come out and said that it doesn't follow their standards. ServiceTitan doesn't do it and I would highly suggest avoiding it.

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

To add on to this, I trust a company with a couple of bad reviews (and sincere replies from the company) more than a company with only stellar reviews! Let those couple of bad ones through and learn from them!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

JessicaSmith

You can automate reviews with the Reputation Management piece of Marketing Pro. If you don't have that, there is a Job Completion Survey available in the Communications/Customer Notifications area of settings- it's not nearly as robust as Reputation Management though!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

JessicaSmith

Then I'd use Zapier to do more of the automation (like automatically creating a task)