Engage with customers by responding to reviews

wch_alex
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

When it comes to tracking reviews in Service Titan we struggle with classifying which jobs go to which reviews, although we can see usernames of the customers and other bits of information sometimes there is no way of knowing which reviews are for what job. In saying this we know there is a auto verify option but that isn't the most accurate either so we don't really have a good way of approaching it sometimes.

2 REPLIES 2

PamDuffy-PCG
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

You might try including in the review request an ask to include the technician's name in the review. This is a merge tag in the review request, so it will be easy for customers to mention. You can run a raffle for your techs - each time their name is mentioned in a review, they get a raffle ticket, and each month raffle off a prize or perk. That will encourage your technicians to make that same request when they verbally ask for the review. 

---
Pam Duffy, Powerhouse Consulting Group
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert

JessicaSmith

I make my best guess. If I really can't figure it out I try to work backwards... when did they leave the review? What jobs occurred in the hour leading up to that time? The day? The previous day? Did they drop any hints in the review like the tech name or something specific that happened?

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions