Header and Footer Templates in Marketing Pro

reneem
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

https://servicetitan-community.ideas.aha.io/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-1922

Another Idea to go vote!

I hate that on the premade templates I have to go and redo the footer and header each time with the layout that I want versus what is already premade. I would love the ability to have a header and footer default option for the emails in Marketing Pro so that I can just select the footer that I want, and it will add the info automatically!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member
5 REPLIES 5

hdonalds
New Contributor III

@RandiThompson This is actually something we've been trying to implement for a while and for a brief moment in 2019, I believe we attempted to introduce it, but there were a bunch of bumps with functionality. It's something that is still on our radar, however, especially as we're seeing more multi-brand companies starting to pick up Marketing Pro! 

Another great idea, @reneem

reneem

I know it is normally easier said then done! Hopefully more people wanting defaults means another go at it! 🤞

hdonalds
New Contributor III

@reneem There's an internal version of ideas as well and I know there are internal improvement posts for some of the things you've submitted as ideas so I've been linking them for increased impact, hahaha. Defaults are becoming increasingly more in demand as more are adopting the product so fingers crossed!

reneem

3ertwc.jpg

RandiThompson

I don't have Marketing Pro BUT why is this not a thing???? 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating